My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Newbie blogger

Petit nouveau


Hi everyone! I’m Janice but you can call me nice, 
and I am new to this blogging domain and still have a long way to go. 
First off, let me tell why I started this blog: 
my friends were tired of hearing me talk about nonstop fashion, kpop stuff and what not, and told me to start writing it all down instead. 
It was their unintentional encouragement to put this blog up. 
so blame them for this, nah just joking. 
Anyways as you pass by you will get to see a lot of random things and i hope you would get to like my blog and no haters please. 
just peace, happiness and love love love.

 


Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena