My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Double date

So I just had a laid back day of happiness with my loves..:)
Met up with my yobo and ate our lunch to jump start our day. We just love our finger licking good Kentucky fried chicken..:)

Yes this is our favorite game and he is really good at it..:)
We decided to watch the movie Prometheus its a story of a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race. I would score the movie 8/10 overall. we love it.
by the way this is my look for the day.  i went for a simple,comfy and cutesy look. :)



I also met up with my pretty best friends. the one in white is cheenie and blue is bonniefaye. aren't they pretty? :)
fact: we have been friends for 15 years and still counting..:)


we watched the 5th Indayag festival cheer dance competion and the winner was from General Santos city, they totally deserve it from the execution, synchronization and gymnastics they were superb. 

We wanted something different to do today. We wanted to feel like a kid again just fun fun fun. we rode the 4d experience but the 4d glasses was not good at all compared to the one they had at their abreeza ayala mall branch. Also played at the world of fun and found a new and really interesting game for me that needs patience and tactics.

After all the games and fun we just chilled, had our zagu and a lot of non ending chit chats. 
Its time to go home to watch our favorite show of coco martin...weeee. :)



Thanks all for reading my blog. Have a good one everyone!

xoxo,
Its me yobo ;)
Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena