My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Neon Luminosity

"At some point, you have to realize that some people has to take their own path not the same as yours but will always stay in your heart."
Just a random thought that I wanted to share to all the people out there who is or will be away from their love one.

 

Back to fashion blogging. :)

 

This skirt is just LOVE! Not only does it give me the illusion of hips, but the length is ideal for a fun office/work look. The neon color just illuminates all over, I also coordinated my outfit with neon colored accessories  and matched it with a white top, So it’s not overwhelming at all.
 You can never go wrong with neon colors.

Don't forget to hype my look at LOOKBOOK. :)


Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena