My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

my YOBO..;)


I love this guy not because of his good looks,great smile, and what not.
but how he treats me like a princess, how he understands me and how he loves me unconditionally.

I love the way he tell me that I’m beautiful,
and the way he make me laugh like no one else.:D

I love the way he speaks his mind and tell me about his opinions.
I love the way he's not afraid to cry and show his feelings.

I love the way he call me in the middle of the day just to say " I LOVE YOU." and say how much he miss me.

I love the way he do all of these and the fact that he's not ashamed to do it.

I love the way you treat me,
and I'm glad to be yours...YOBO..;)
Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena