My only rule is don't be boring and dress your best wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sparkling Star

A Day of Business and Saturdate

What I wore today is a long simple black dress with a star as its detail. and to give it a little pop of color I wore a orange belt and this interesting headband with colored feathers from Iam Chique really love it..:)
And its a no make up day for me. I need to rest my face from any chemicals, so I beg your pardon for that.

This is the Business part. Please come and visit Iam Chique online boutique they have lots of chic and affordable items ever.

and then the FUN part. :)
the mozzarella pizza is <3 just pure love for cheese..;)
THANKS a lot shemang..:D



Before ending the night we gurlz just wanna have fun and sing our hearts out.
It was a productive and Fun day for me, I hope yours is too.

Don't forget to hype my look on LOOKBOOK.

Powered by Blogger.

© Its me yobo, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena